Don’t keep looking over the hedge . . .
Come and see the benefits of Claydon Opti-Till® for yourself!
Our Open Days take place at the Claydon farm and factory in the village of Wickhambrook in Suffolk. This year, the four half-day sessions will be held on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd May and will feature talks by guest speakers.
We are very pleased to be welcoming Dr Elizabeth Stockdale from NIAB, who will give the main presentation on soil health and the vital part it plays in sustainable farming today.
In addition to our usual factory tour, machine demonstrations and crop walks, we are also planning a soil pit talk by Dick Neale from Hutchinsons, talks on weed control trials by Justin Burton from Agrii and tyre choice selection and its effect on soil compaction and fuel consumption by Tom Saunders from Michelin.
The agenda for the day will run as follows:
Morning sessions – 1st and 2nd May
- 0815: meet for refreshments
- 0840: introduction by Jeff Claydon
- 0900: soil health by Dr Elizabeth Stockdale, NIAB
- 1000: soil pit talk by Dick Neale, Hutchinsons
- 1040: farm tour, including trials talk by Justin Burton, Agrii
- 1200: field talk on importance of correct tyre choice by Tom Saunders, Michelin
- 1215: machinery demonstrations
- 1300: factory tour
- 1315: refreshments and close
Afternoon sessions – 1st and 2nd May
DOWNLOAD YOUR INVITATION
- 1315: meet for refreshments
- 1340: introduction by Jeff Claydon
- 1400: soil health by Dr Elizabeth Stockdale, NIAB
- 1500: soil pit talk by Dick Neale, Hutchinsons
- 1540: farm tour, including trials talk by Justin Burton, Agrii
- 1700: field talk on importance of correct tyre choice by Tom Saunders, Michelin
- 1715: machinery demonstrations
- 1800: factory tour
- 1815: refreshments and close