After Sales Manager
Job Title: After Sales Manager
Reports To: Operations Director
Hours/Days/Status: 0800-1700 hours, 40hpw *, Monday-Friday
Permanent, Full Time
Job Summary: Manage the service department, including customer and dealership service interactions and repairs.
Provide the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude and develop lasting customer relationships.
*Hours in excess of those contracted may be required to fulfil the duties.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets to drive the business forwards
- Ensure adequate spare parts stocking levels for dealers, distributors and internally.
- Develop working knowledge of industry standards and practices including product details and company services offered
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed correctly and promptly
- Improve service methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Regularly audit work carried out and customer service levels to ensure all standards are met and the repair work is carried out effectively and correctly
- Obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality/improvements
- Assist customers in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
- Build and establish good working relationship with customers to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns
- Align the team with the goals of the company business plan
- Take control of warranty, customer return, supplier return process.
- Create and implement new systems and procedures to streamline.
- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
- Participate in Management Meetings
Health & Safety
- Strict adherence to the company’s health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Recognise and assess potential risks throughout each day and update your line manager
Essential Candidate requirements
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience in an aftersales role
- Proven management experience – setting objectives, monitoring performance, motivating your team
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships
- Strong communication skills
- An experienced self-starter with the ability to develop and implement solutions necessary to ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Proven experience in documenting standard operating procedures and manuals with a view to continuous improvement
- Ability to build a power point presentation and deliver a high spec training programme
- Ability to travel worldwide to support the export business
- Agricultural manufacturer service background
Desired Candidate Requirements
- A degree in engineering, business administration, economics or any other related business discipline.
- Available immediately
- Export Trade knowledge
- Manufacturing background
- A Genuine interest in agriculture and supporting knowledge
Apply in writing with covering letter and CV to: